Saturday, 6 March 2010

Two Weeks since the Lightning Process Seminar

Well, it's 2 weeks since the seminar and I'm feeling great! Yesterday I sent Ian an email with my two week's worth of successes and it was long! I am so excited to be able to do anything I want to do without paying for it later.

I've been walking nearly every day. I'm keeping it to about 20 minutes at the moment, but I'm already noticing strength in my legs - like they actually want to be walking! Today I took them for a treat ;) I went for a walk some of the way around the cape and they got a good workout going up and down hills :)

I've also been going out most days - something new for me after only being able to go out 2 or 3 times a week on a good week!

This week I went to see my doctor. She was really excited for me and she gave me a prescription so I can start coming off some of my medication :)

I also sat down with my pastor and explained about the LP to him and answered his questions. He wants to be ready for questions from people in the church!

The day after I got home from my trip I started working and have increased the amount of work I'm doing by an hour a day.

We were asked to keep a journal for the first couple of weeks and I think I will probably carry on with it. A couple of days ago I stopped and read some of it. All I could think was "Wow! I did all that one day and woke up feeling fine and did all that the next day and woke up feeling fine and did all that!!!!!"

I'm still coming to terms with my new life. Of course I knew there would be quite a few adjustments to make but I don't think I expected the change brought about by the LP to be so major and sudden! There's a reason why it's called the Lightning Process! It's probably going to take me a bit longer to develop a new routine but with the extra hours I'm working during the week, the weekend is actually feeling like a weekend now!

I'm getting through my to do list for today. This update was one of the things on the list. I'm going now to do some ironing and to make a birthday card for my little niece, Faith, who will be 2 years old next Saturday...

Until next time....

Debbie :D

2 comments:

deni said...

Debbie, that is so amazing. I am so very pleased for you! I wish we had something similar in our neck of the woods. I pray God continues to work miracles in your life.

Debbie said...

Yeah, it looks like the only one in the USA is on California. I see in Canada they have regular seminars in Vancouver, Toronto, & Montreal. I would imagine that it will spread into more places in the USA soon.